Wednesday, October 19, 2005

10/19/05

10/19/05

Bodyweight: 293#

Looks like another 2# of water and a # of fat since yesterday. I am going to go up to ~1,500 Cal today and put a bit more protein in my diet (grilled flank steak marinated in cumin and fresh lime juice for lunch). I should be staying under 300# from here in out even with my water fluctuations.

If all goes well I should be under 385# in the next few weeks, which would put me total weightloss at 100#. Nice milestone considering 100# overweight is the qualification for weightloss surgery.

Lifting went okay considering how strict my diet currently is. I seem to do okay if I keep the sets really short and don't overdue the intensity.

Seated Dumbell overhead press: 75#’ers:x5x5x5x5x5

Precor Cable curl:100#x5x5x4x4x3

Ran out of gas a bit on these.

Precor “tru-squat”:270#x5 290#x5x5

I am trying to go well below parallel on these.

Standing Barbell Row: 120#x5x5x5

Cybex pec-deck: 262.5#x5x5x4

I try to do these real slow to maximize TUT (time under tension)

Cybex tricep machine:135#x5x5x5

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

Actually, I think lifting heavy but well short of failure (say 5 sets of 5 reps at 80-85% of 1 rep max) is the best way to go, but may be hard to jump into if you are on a restrictive diet. It took a while for my body to cope with lifting with low blood sugar levels, but you should be well adapted from your low carb diet.

Squat, press (bench or OHP), and row for 5x5 is something you could do for a basic workout scheme.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.call-center-0.info Aftermarket parts for 1990 jeep cherokee Flood insurance policies in ct Best tires varieze Motorcycle blow dryer Lcd prjecters neurontin withdrawal reviews detectors radar Charting fishing

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home