Friday, December 09, 2005

12/9/05

BWT 290#

Sticking to my diet although I hit 2,100 cal yesterday putting me a little over my pace for a 1,500 cal/day average.

Today's snow did not keep me away from the gym. and in fact made for a visually stunning walk up central park west to the 63rd st. YMCA.

Military Press Ladders: 200#x1 (too heavy) 190#x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

Militaries are done standing rather than seated. I find them a little harder than seated presses, but they do a nice job strengthening your "core".

Cable curl: 80#x10x10x10

Rackpull:405#x3x3x1

My grip is failing me on these. I am putting straps on my Christmas wishlist.

Cable row:180#x5x5x5

Precor "dumbell" press machine:45#x10x8x7

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Just found your blog. Its sort of freaky how much it looks like mine. My plan is really similar to yours, big calorie deficits every day. Its working good for me.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks for posting. I will be studying your log with great interest.

Robert

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Single travel canada Engine india positioning search tramadol ultram Socket 478 cpu Nutrition and hair loss downdraft gas cooktops Records management training Saleen body kits for 1998 mustang safety toed boots car cover fifebird Limited dvdscr xvid fico what does limited mean Toy trucks

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home