Wednesday, September 21, 2005

20 pushups?

Bodyweight: 304#

I am aiming for ~1,500 Cal today. I was a little over yesterday due to a post-lunch Oreo frenzy. I guess if you are going to have Oreos for dessert, eating them out of the sleeve is not a good idea. I was talking to Lillian, and next thing I knew 2/3 of the sleeve was gone. Next time I will place three cookies on a plate and put the rest of them back on the top shelf before hand.

We couldn't go to the gym this morning because Lillian was suffering from a flare-up of her vaccine induced Rubella (thank you Merck and HHS for destroying the lives of so many young women). So I will be working out at home today. I did some BWT exercises before work, and I will dig out my dumbell handles for some presses, curls and rows this evening.

Push ups: (on my toes, not elevated)x20

Whoah! I have never done 20 pushups in my entire life. The first 15 were actually easy! When I get down to 275# these are just going to be cardio work, and I will be able to bang out sets of 50 the way fit people do.

Push ups(feet on chair):x10 x10 x10

These were pretty easy as well, though elevating your feet shifts alot more weight onto your hands making it more of a muscle building exercise. I think I might be able to execute a handstand push up with my feet steadied against a wall. I might give it a try in the warm-up room in the YMCA.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

omg AWESOME, Robert!
I can't even do one push up. Nnot even a half of one :)
Great job! What an inspiration, seriously, you rock.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Robert W said...

Adam,
But can I get them at Costco in a 4# box? I need to save up for that TV.

Becky,
Thanks. Have you tried doing one lately? I was surprised how big a difference my weight loss made. Maybe I will even be able to do chins in the not-so-distant future.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info tennis rackets discount cheap meridia Massive monster cock monster cock cooking school florida 2004 dodge durango gas hemi Atopic dermatitis and infant South dakota t-shirt retailers Vintage convertible sofa Freezer 4 circle refrigeration blocker pop review up virus scan Cover custom neoprene seat

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home