Thursday, September 15, 2005

9/15/05

BWT 303#

All things considered, a very successful weigh-in. I was worried that I had sabotoged today's results by having dinner at "burger joint" with a couple we met standing on line for the Daily Show taping. I still have a good chance of dipping below 300# by this weekend.




I did limit myself to a single cheeseburger and a glass of water. My pre-diet order there would have been two cheeseburgers an order of fries and a coke, so I was still showing some measure of restraint. Lillian had a cheeseburger and a Sam Adam's. Devin (who is very thin) ordered a cheeseburger,fries and a chocolate shake (very thick shake made with Hagen-Daz). Katherine a hamburger, fries and a coke. Our tourist friends seemed pleased with the price and quality of the meal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

It was!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home