Friday, September 23, 2005

298#

Bodyweight 298# BF 27% (measured with Tanita device)

I finally broke that 300# barrier this morning: Sticking to 1,000 Cal yesterday did the trick. I will get Lillian to shoot a round of progress photos this weekend to give me a better reference for what I really look like at 300#. I know i saw a recent photo a colleague took of me and i was disapointed that I didn't look thinner, which is probably a symptom of the disconnect between my mental body image and reality. I don't think I would have let myself get so fat if I realized exactly how fat I looked. After I hit maintainance I will stick to the special K "If you can pinch an inch you should lose weight" philosophy.

Workout was pretty good considering the previous day's starvation. I would have gotten more work in, but I spent too much time talking about weightloss with my fellow Y members.

Seated OHP:215#x1/2 210#x1 (dropped weight and changed to triples) 190#x3x3x3x3x3

I was really lacking in explosiveness on the ladders, so I switched to a lower weight for "dynamic effort" triples.

Cable curl: 100#x5x5x5x5x5

Front squats: 160#x3x3x3

Pec deck:262.5#x5x5x4

6 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

It does feel good Adam. Hopefully I will hit 295# next week.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

AWESOME!! I bet it feels brilliant reading that number. Kudos to you.

The whole goldsmithing does sound so interesting, and it's really cool you're doing it all yourself wow. Do you do a lot of different designs?

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for 295# next week, but honestly Brilliant job so far!!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Bex said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robert,
Congratulations!!!!
I am so happy for you!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks all.

Dee,
I will put up some more goldsmithing stuff this week.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read yasmin winters movie continental cars malta car crashes+pictures Discount levitra online Australasia long stay travel insurance recreational vehicles travel trailers

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home