Wednesday, September 28, 2005

9/28/05

Bodyweight: 298#

Waist: 45" Waist-to-Hip ratio: 1.07 (<.95 is goal)

Chest: 52"

Arms:17-7/8" (flexed) 16.5" (straight)

Looks like I am on track to hit 295# by Saturday if I stay under 1,500 Cal/day. My waist is, not surprisingly, getting smaller. It looks like I really should have a 38" waist and a 48" chest if I manage to hit 10% bodyfat. If you had asked me a year ago I would have guessed that 42" would be the absolute smallest my waist could ever be, which just goes to show how distorted your perceptions are when you are heavier. I really am "big boned", but I thought my optimal weight was way heavier than it really is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

It is still only a "shackapalooza!" away from seeing 300# again. LOL

I am going to clear out my latest round of fat clothes ASAP. Burning my bridges behind me seems prudent.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Losing weight around the gut Real free voyeur video mortgage refinancing basics in the united kingdom skating sweater 1947 ford sale weight loss with breastfeeding buy klonopin online bbs forum pharmacy

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home