Thursday, September 29, 2005

9/29/05

Bodyweight 296.5#

Still losing, although I am probably about done shedding the water i picked up in my weekend "gorge". I should be down at least 1# tomorrow if I stay on plan.

I finally made it to the gym this week; I kept blowing off my workouts because I was working on a draft for a paper I am trying to submit to theJournal of Molecular Biology

Seated OHP Fly Machine: 2-45#x5x5x5x5x5

My wrists were sore from overstretching them racking the bar on fron squats so I did these.

Cable curl:100#x5x5x5x5

Front Squats:100#x3 120#x3 140#x3 150#x3

I did these "Bodybuilder style" without racking the bar. My form is getting better on these, so I will start inching the weight up.

Pec deck: 262.5#x5x5x5x5x5

That was it. Unfortunately there was a massive delay on the "A" line this morning so I spent an extra 40 minutes on the subway; otherwise the workout was pretty good. Strength levels were okay despite the quick weightloss.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks Adam,
As long as I stay on plan (1,500 Cal/day six days a week) I should lose 4-5# a week. If I am not then I am obviously cheating too much.

That first weigh-in of the week when I am all carbed up is tough though.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Adult dose max adderall Faucets reviewed frbig tits sex clips tenuate reviews Can adderall cause headaches

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home