Wednesday, September 07, 2005

9/7/05

BWT 311#

Staying with 1,500 Cal/day diet and no dinner.

Seated OHP ladders:215#x1/2

Stopped because of wrist pain. I think I overstretched my right wrist getting my hands in the rack position for the Front Squats. I will avoid doing any grip work (grippers and thick bar) until they are 100%.

Cybex OHP Ladders: 205#x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

The parallel handles took the stress off my wrists. The weight here is the entire stack plus the additional 15# plates, which happens to be okay for ladders.

Cable curls: 100#x5x5x5x5x5

Cybex Pec-deck:262.5#x5x5x5

Stack plus 7.5# weight. Did these very slow.

Cybex reverse Fly:142.5#x5x5x5

Cybex Triceps:130#x5x5x5

These are pretty hard. The weight stack goes up to 190#.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

Hi Kelly,

No snacks, so you could call it a big breakfast and lunch.

My real problem is dinner and after dinner "grazing". Before I went on a diet, I probably used to eat close to 3,000 calories/day after I came home from work. I am really only eating a little less now at breakfast and lunch than I used to.

Thanks for posting,

Robert

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! creampie gangbang wife 90 ionamin with perscription online Order butalbital by mail online http://www.optimum-refrigerator-temperature.info/Zyrtec-ingredients.html Ballpark blowjob Bontril order tracking used maternity clothes in san francisco Allegra liver enzymes zyrtec for children side effect Jobs in teaching valtrex contagion Fiat punto roof rail Cheap calls abroad from your mobile what is the different between claritin and zyrtec http://www.moving-companies-in-arizona.info/zyrtec-syrup-dosages.html zyrtec 20price Xcom ufo defense game download running man dance

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home