Friday, August 26, 2005

8/26/05

8/26/05

BWT 304#

Didn’t feel 100% today, which is probably the diet catching up with me. I took care to avoid failure on the pressing.

I am definitely going to try really hard to get under 300# by the first. It should be doable; I am so close now I could make by sweating it off.

Seated OHP: 235#x1x1x1 230#x1x1x1x1

Cable curl: 100#x7x7x7x7x5

Incline press: 245#x2 (too heavy) 230#x3x3x3

Front Squat: 100#x3 140#x3x3x3x3x3

I am still working on improving my flexibility. I want to be able to properly rack the bar and hit rock bottom on these before I start adding weight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

Adam,
1,500Cal/ day of whatever I feel like eating and one "cheatmeal" each week. Also, i do not eat anything after lunch, so I am probably getting around 500 Cal at breakfast and then the balance for lunch. For me skipping dinner is key to my dieting success.

This week is a little more challenging because I have to go out to dinner three times including tonight.

Thanks for posting,

Robert

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Toner ink cartridges fiat 126p Designed goalpost joystick for power wheelchairs call center columbus golf auto insurance coverage Www minivan com mx Jennifer anistions blue dress from rumor has it Investment management firms Girls that like big cocks Samsung digital camera driver Smoky topaz gemstone jewelry designer lexapro and vitamin b 12

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home