Wednesday, August 31, 2005

8/31/05

BWT 307#

Feeling pretty lean today, although I was a bit sluggish at the gym. Diet is 1,500 Cal and no dinner. I am still a bit carbed up from going out to dinner on Monday.

I found a notice posted for a research study looking at the effects of aerobic conditioning on sedentary males. Compensation includes $100 plus 4 months of a free gym membership. I will have to see if I qualify or if I am too large or not sedentary enough.

Seated OHP: 200#x3x3x3x3x3x3

Cable curl: 100#x5x5x5x4x4

I am trying to do these real slow, the way I imagine a bodybuilder would. Lots of TUT.

Deadlifts: 310#x3x3x3

My legs were really weak on these, so they ended up being more like SLDL’s. Hopefully I will have more strength in them next week.

Precor Longpull: 180#x5x5x5

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

For me that is the difference between gaining and losing weight. It is the big dinner and evening snacking that bulked me up to 385#.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on philippine long distance phone company
philippine long distance phone company

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]eibbQ[/url] , cEbkYqJZiw - http://pyfnknfrtw.com

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home