Wednesday, August 24, 2005

8/24/05

BWT 304.4#

Ah, another day, another 20-year low in my bodyweight! The difference is even greater if you consider that I was carrying a lot less muscle the last time I was at this weight. I was encouraged by my success to try on some "skinny jeans" and I am just about ready to start wearing the 42"x32" Levis' I bought at Walmart with my shirt tucked in. These are the smallest of the 42" waist jeans i purchased a few weeks ago.

My workout is postponed until tomorrow to accomadate my wife's schedule. An extra rest day now and then probably won't hurt, anyway. Overtraining can be a major issue on a restrictive diet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks Adam.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I have hit that overtraining wall a time or two. It isn't pretty.

Congrats on the happy scale news and the smaller pants! You are doing a fantastic job.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks Gina. I am starting to get to the point where every pound makes a difference...completely the opposite of when I was heavier and it was hard to see a difference from 10#.

Thanks for posting,

Robert

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Asian lesbians girls Mcafee anti virus scan http://www.hiking-trips.info/rhinoplasty.html How to gain back battery life Cpu specs tax lean propertys female rhinoplasty http://www.mistletoe-as-a-treatment-for-cancer.info/oreckcleanairpurifier.html $breast plastic surgery breast enhancement pill San antonio tx insurance companies Norcent 20 lcd tv warranty

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home