Friday, November 18, 2005

11/18/05

Bodyweight 297#

I have been pretty good about my diet the past few days staying under 2,000 Cal/day and not eating after 1PM.

Seated Barbell Overhead press ladders: 200#x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

I made it through the ladder, but I struggled enough that I won't be increasing the weight yet. I am still using 10# less than I was before I hurt my wrist.

Cable curls:80#x10x10x10

Rack Pull:440#x3x1x1

I am having major grip problems with these even with my gloves. In fact I ripped a hole in one glove, which made the lift painful. I will try lowering the weight and increasing the range of motion, perhaps even doing full range deadlifts. I guess I will be putting straps on my Christmas list if I want to keep doing rack pulls.

Upright barbell row: 120#x5x5x5

4 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

Awesome, Robert! Your dedication, as always, is a constant inspiration to me. I am so glad you are doing well and am looking forward to catching up on your past entries.
Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks Becky. I am glad to see you are back and still making good progress.

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Rate the best digital cameras Fm mp3 player recorder audi Electronics home entertainment dvd players recorders lm317 sealed lead acid battery charger klonopin no script Battery depot battery laptop reconditioned Cheap beloly rings Use of air conditioners Cholesterol fish oil jobs rate my blow job oxycontin addictiona Suzuki savage ls650 Cosmetics on tv

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home