Wednesday, November 02, 2005

11/2/05

Bodyweight 294#

My diet is actually going pretty well; that is a very well hydrated 294#. I am able to squeeze into size 40" Levis' (regular fit) and comfortably wear 40" loose fit. I also picked up some 38" normal fit Levi's for the future. My size 44" jeans have been donated to the poor.

Seated BB OHP: 200#x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

Ladders. Hopefully I can get back to doing 215# on these soon.


Cable curl: 80#x10x9x8


Precor Super Squat:330#x5x5x5

I am trying to hit rock bottom on these. The real benefit from this machine is at the bottom position of the squat.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right size 44's! Don't let the door hitya on the way out!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Cuerpo Aztlan said...

Keep up the good work!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

i was just wondering what those ladders are that you are talking about. well done in fitting into 40's :)

1:09 AM  
Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks for the support.

Cat,
Ladders are sets of 1,2 and 3 reps using a fairly challenging weight. Doing the sets of 1 and 2 help stimulate your nervous system and help you handle a heavier weight for the three rep set. They are a good way to get in some volume with relatively heavy weights.

I typically would use a weight about 15# lighter to do sets of 3 (6x3) than the weight I would use on three rep ladders.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

OH WOW I totally get the ladder thing now heh...

You're doing such a brilliant job mate, awesome on the 40" loose and regular fit, they'll be loose in no time!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

you alright there champ? tis been a while, just checking in to make sure you're hanging in there :)

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home