Sunday, November 27, 2005

11/27/05

Bodyweight 307#

Wow, up 10# since my last weigh-in! I guess this means I should get rid of the Thanksgiving left-overs (except for the Turkey) and buckle down and do some serious dieting this week. I figure 10# of that is water weight, so I should be back under 295# by Friday if i show a little discipline.

I went to the gym last night (and followed it up with a couple of cheeseburgers and fries at "Goodburger" afterwards), and performed the following workout:

Smith Machine Overhead press(from forehead)235#x3x3x3 Lock-outs from above head: 295#x3x3x3

I did some partial OHP's as a change of pace.

Cable curls: 80#x10x10x10

Precor "dumbell" OHP machine:35#x10x10x10

Rack pull (hook grip)320#x3x3 reverse gripx3

Lowered the weight, and I am focusing on developing my hook grip.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

dropping 10lb in a week must be good for the motivation, send some of that action my way please lol

12:58 AM  
Blogger Robert W said...

It works best if you gain 10# the previous week.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Hot rash skin tub Powerball lotery numbers Automoble oem seat covers indian bridal dress Lineas de camperos chevrolet brazilian upskirts Dietary referece intake for vitamin c cited teens swimsuit

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home