Tuesday, December 20, 2005

12/20/05

BWT 288.5#

Diet is still on track, although my "sensible" breakfast included two of the chocolates i made last night (rasberry and caramel). I never appreciated how good caramel can be if you make it from scratch with heavy cream and butter. The caramelized rice crispies were very good in them as well.

I won't be going to gym today because of the transit strike. If it continues tomorrow I will start improvising workouts at home. Too bad, I was just starting to add a little cardio on the rowing machine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home