Thursday, December 22, 2005

12/22/05

BWT 288#

Yesterday=2,100 Cal., 600 of which were Chestnuts eaten after 8 PM. My waist was actually a little smaller, and I was able to fit a bit better into those 38"x32" Levi's (regular fit). I might be wearing them next week. I should measure my arms as they are a good indication of my overall hydration.

Goal today is 1,500 Cal and a trip to the gym.

I finished another batch of chocolates and assembled the meringue mushrooms using some tempered milk chocolate. It is pretty amazing that I am reaching the end of the two 10kg bags of Callebaut milk chocolate we bought last Christmas, and yet I have lost over 40# this past 12 months. It is a tribute to calorie counting that I could consume 20# plus of chocolate (plus fillings) and still lose that much weight. I figure Lillian probably ate 5# and the rest we gave away.