Friday, December 23, 2005

12/23/05

BWT 287#

Cal.=1,800 yesterday. The MTA strike is over and I made it to the gym this morning! I felt pretty good on my lifts, and hope to start really pushing the ladders on the Incline press. I am probably about 20# from PR territory so I have some work to do. After January 1st, I am upping my calories and I will be counting protein as I start paying more attention to "bodybuilding" as opposed to simply weightloss.

Incline Barbell Press:240#x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

Made it through the ladder, but i will wait to increase the weight until I can do so easily. The last rep of those triples was hard.

Cable curls:90#x7x7x7x7x8

I will add reps to the final sets until I reach 5x10.

Precor Super Squat: 390#x5x5x5

These were hard, but I managed to get good depth.

Precor Super Squat (reverse):0#x5 90#x5

These are really hard, but they hit the quads so I better start doing them. I am going all the way down (almost butt to ankles) and the leverages on these are very unfavorable. They feel a lot like overhead squats.