Wednesday, February 08, 2006

2/8/06

BWT 299.5#

2,800 Cal 110g Protein Yesterday. Hopefully I can balance my diet well enough to start losing 2-3#/ week while still making some strength gains. Another 15# on my incline and I should be able surpass my PR of 310# for a single rep.


Cat,
The menu included beer, pappadoms, "pigs in blankets", salad (with blue cheese dressing), grilled prime beef (sirloins and filets), potatoes "au gratin', cream filled Devil's food cupcakes iced with chocolate ganache (form Wayne Brachman's cookbook), and some vanilla ice cream I made in my Cuisinart Pro ice cream maker.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

ooo I want a Cuisinart Pro ice cream maker. Is it easy to use? :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Robert W said...

You just add your Yogurt, or custard and press a button. It is the first affordable Ice cream maker I have seen that has a built in cooling unit.

I prefer making caramel or cookies and cream (vanilla custard with oreos) ice cream, but I am going to use it to make some low-fat rasberry frozen yogurt next.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. house increase rates in charlotte north carolina German lingerie ads Shaved and hairy pussy pics Des moines exotic car rental yuba city dental implant therapy Used buick park avenue suction cup roof racks Discount oxycontin no rx http://www.paco-rabanne-handbag.info/brighton-denim-handbag.html

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Dlp projector philips Effects of snorting ativan Discount levitra 20mg tablet auto repair 20 can you commit suicide with anti depressants le mans bentley Clearsil total control acne crisis clear up basketball design own shoes suzuki motorcycles Wind shades and awnings Gmc 1991 s15 jimmy rear bumper 3m portable overhead projector http://www.batteries-9.info/sunnyway-battery.html Babe masterbate Danby dishwasher portable Kaplish oral surgery nec projector lamps Summer scholarship waterbed paxil support

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home