Friday, January 13, 2006

1/13/06

BWT 292#

1/12/06 Calories 2,600 protein: 116g

Workout:

Incline Press: 235#x5x5x5x5x4

I might have made the last rep, but it was better to leave something in the tank. I probably will bump the weight up 5# late next week. I am definitely getting back up to speed on these and might hit a new PR in a few months time.

Cable curl: 90#x7x7x7x7x7

I really focused on doing these slow and with very strict form.

Superset (Concentration curl, Bradford Press and Triceps pushdown):

Concentration curl (drop set)40#/30#/20#: x8x7x6

Bradford Press:140#x5x5x4

Triceps Pushdown: 150#x12x9x8

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Awesome. You're back on track.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

i had to google incline press... you do them at 235 lbs and thats pretty amazing, its more than i weigh and cant imagine any man being able to pick me up LOL do you have a goal weight you would like to be able to press someday?

5:37 AM  
Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks Ultraclyde.

Cat,
The incline press is midway between the benchpress and the overhead press in "difficulty". My best overhead press (standing) is 240#, so I should be able to press you overhead if I could only get the balance right. If I do a partial range overhead press (from top of head) my best is 330#.

My best incline press is more than I weigh (310#) and my ultimate goal is in the 350-400# range. This year I would like to Incline over 330# with a "stretch goal" of 350#.

Hopefully i will be back up to incline pressing 300#+ in a few weeks. I think that upping my calories and protein a bit is definitely helping my lifting, so I may be able to enter personal record territory on a few lifts this year.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

thats a pretty incredible goal, i cant wait to see you achieve it!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Webcam sex slapper Anal sex facination Well hung shemales top 100 Review digital camera lens filters Sex in bosnia table babe Pewter 26 swarovski crystal business card holder activa tooth whitener Pay per click guru mercedes benz Kayla johnson + model weight loss medicine

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read the fastest hard drive settings topamax and memory loss

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home