Friday, April 21, 2006

4/21/06

BWT 289# Bodyfat percentage:26.1% BMI: 35.5

I have been under 2,000 Cal/ day all week.

My back is better since dropping the inclines, but it may be a while before the inflammation completely subsides. I will try to avoid irritating it, and start working on resolving the strength imbalances that helped cause it. I think I caught it before it developed into a serious problem, but it is something to keep an eye on.


Standing Overhead press: 170#x5x5x5x5x3

Surprisingly, these don't really bother my back. It seems to be a "shot putting" motion rather than an overhead press that aggravates it. I will slowly build the weight on these.

Standing Barbell Curls (Olympic bar): 100#x5x5x5x5x5

Nice change of pace from the cable curls.

Rack Pulls:505#x5x5x5

Precor Row:160#x5x5x5

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

only 26.1% bodyfat? you must be a mighty solid 289 :D keep up the good work, take care of that back - -seems you already are so you probably dont need reminding lol

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home