Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5/2/06

BWT 291#

Cal.: ~3,000

Still trying to stay on plan, although we took my Father out for a birthday lunch which pushed up today's total. I will try to keep under 2,000 cal for the rest of the week.

We went to the gym last night and stopped by Lincoln center afterwards to check on David Blaine in his fishbowl. The stunt is taking place two blocks from my gym, so I will probably stop by after my next few workouts. I talked it over with an Australian journalist who was waiting to interview Blaine's handlers and we both agreed that this was a pretty poor excuse for a stunt, and not really worthy of all this media attention.

Military press: 175#x5x5x5x5x5

Leg press: 400#x5x5x5x5x5

Pull up (-150#):x5x5x5

Barbell Curls:100#x5x5x5x5x5

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

especially if hes not naked! will he be naked?
keep up the good work Robert! :D

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home