Thursday, September 28, 2006

5# October challenge?

BWT 308#

My YMCA is offering a free T-shirt to very member who loses at least 5# in the month of October. I was kind of hoping they would give me a T-shirt for every 5# I lost, but no such luck.

I am still dieting like crazy (,1,800 Cal/day) and logging everything onto fitday. Even if I ease up a bit on weekends (but stay under 4,000 Cal/day) I should stay on pace to lose 5# a week. Cardio 6xweek is pretty tough but I am getting used to it. It would be a lot easier if I wasn't dieting, but one of the primary reasons I am doing it is to help my dieting.

Workout:

V02 Max test on lifeCycle=16.6 ml/kg/min, Very Poor.

Even if I was at goal weight that is a very poor score. A well conditioned man should have a value in the 40+ range. I think mine is worse than most chain smoking couch potatoes.

LifeCycle (Hill mode level 12): 40min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home