Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back from my dieting "hiatus"

7/25/06

BWT 298.5#

After neither counting calories nor weighing myself for the past 3 weeks, I am getting back to work. The sudden snugness in my previously loose size 42" pants reminded me that I am probably NOT maintaining.

I would guess that I have only gained 5-7# of fat with the balance being water. My arms are back over 18" and looking visibly more muscular as a result of all that extra water and glycogen.

Diet for the rest of the week will be sub-2,000 calories/ day as i get rolling again. I should be under 290# again by next week as I slough off the extra water.

Lifting has, not surprisingly, been going well with all the extra calories:

Seated OHP:220#x1x1x1 225#x1x1 230#x1

All, except the last rep, were quite explosive. Pressing strength is the best it has been since I was 350#+.

Close grip benchpress: 220#x5x4x3

All reps done with a full pause.

Pull-ups (-150#)x5x5x5

I really feel the extra BWT on these.

Cable curl drop sets: (80#/60#/45#)x5 x5 x4

Leg Press: 550#x5x5x5x5x5

8 Comments:

Blogger Cuerpo Aztlan said...

Way To Go!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Bex said...

YOU ROCK!!

In my opinion, we all need a hiatus now and then, It helps with perspective.

I missed you :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

welcome back! way to get back on board :)

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work All mercedes of connecticut ugly jacket Medicine hat automobile insurance quotes Buy drug fioricet onlinw The tackle t-shirt steelers blue jackets manual 1975 body kits for s-10 trucks Medicine zyrtec patent leather

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Diet discount phentermine pill Nexium causes high blood sugar cf barcode reader http://www.dental-dental-individual-individual-information-insurance.info/seroquel_canada.html Crane game toy ionic air purifier ultracet dizzness Diamond audio reviews Transvestite pantymistress for transvestites Headache after taking xanax http://www.credit-reports-9.info/Protonix-anxiety.html

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Kansas city board of realtors adderall concerta ritalin and more In sex stories urdu Russian fishing boat+canada saab radios Prozac selective mutism muscle spasms cadillac Bentley harris tubing Insta bed mattresses Macintosh computer services Craps playing instructions

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Distance learning and bible college school cheap calling plan http://www.mature-hairy-woman.info/Bdsm.html Frankincense myrrh perfumes and oils white slavery bondage fantasy Hair loss and sores on cats Prestige porsche colorado

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home