Thursday, December 29, 2005

Plans and Goals for 2006

I didn't hit any of my goals in 2005, but i did make alot of progress, and I should be able to reach my 2006 goals if I stay focused. I will shoot some pictures next week to help document my progress throughout 2006.

Goals:

1) 10% Bodyfat (~242# BWT). (currently 26%)

2) 3 pull-ups. (currently 1/2)

3) BWT Military press. (currently 245#)

4) 350# Incline press (current PR is 310#). This one isn't a gimmee, I might train very hard all year and fall a bit short.

I will be changing things up a bit as I lose these last 50# of fat and focus on developing strength in 2006. I will be upping my calories a bit, and trying to increase my protein consumption. Furthermore I will be adding cardio 3xweek in the form of 500M sprints on the concept2 Rower.

New diet: BWTx10Cal/day, broken down into 30% protein/30% Fat/40% Carbs. I will make sure i hit my protein goal each day although I may eat fewer carbs and fat then I am allowing for.

Exercise:

1) Lift 3xweek. Lots of work on deads, squats and incline press, plus curls and rows. I still need to build a stronger base.

2) Row 3xweek after lifting, doing a series of intense 500M sprints. These are for conditionaing rather than fat burning

3) Yoga 3xweek. I really need to work on my flexibility.

4) Grip training. I have lost significant grip strength this past year, which I would like to remedy with thickbar work, gripmachine and griper training. Also some plate curls and sledgehammer levers for my wrists.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Wow, if you will be 10% body fat at 242 lbs, then that means you have a lean mass off about 218 lbs. My lean mass is 148 lbs. You should post some pictures on your blog.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

looking forward to watching you achieve your goals through 2006 Robert! The only goal i set for myself is this calorie counting thing, surely you would approve ;)

3:11 AM  
Blogger Robert W said...

Thanks everyone.

Ultraclyde,

I reposted some pictures from a few months back in my blog. I will put some current pictures up next week.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Bmw turbo racecar Efficacy levitra

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Lamictal for children Online home mortgage water filters women who love to eat shaved pussies Val russell pilates

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home