Friday, February 17, 2006

2/17/06

BWT 297.5#

Calories: 3,200 120g protein. I went a little over yetserday.

Workout:

Incline Press: 235#x5 x5 x5 x5 x5

Cable curl (drop set): 110#/80#/50# x4 x3 x2

Most of the drop sets were ~5-8 reps. I decided to drop the concentration curls to simplify things a bit.

Bradford press: 145#x5 x5 x7

These felt really easy. I will increase to 150# next time.

Triceps push down (drop sets): 110#/80#/50#: x4 x4 x3

I am using a different weight stack that offers much more resistance.

Rack pull (from a little above knee): 500#x5x5x5

These are feeling easier. I may start increasing the weight in a week or two.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cuerpo Aztlan said...

Wow, as always, inspirational workouts!!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Bex said...

Seriously, your workouts are always rocking!

Rob, I have no idea how you disappeared from my friends list??? I was thinking about you this morning and thought that I hadn't been by in a few days, then I get to my site and see your name wasn't there. ODD.

Anywho, you're there again, one of my bigges inspirations!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info gravel driveways bloomington il fitness fairfield county Care free faucets and parts long island rhinoplasty long island rhinoplasty little rock arkansas flowers message zocor Surefit chenille spice slipcover sofa United kingdom term insurance seniors viking stationery supplier detailed driveway technical information elmo hp l355 dx overhead projectors 28s on a hummer Woodlands designs progressive furniture brands Elaine powers fitness centers in pennsylvania driveway alert security wireless How to fix commercial ice machines

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home